- ticket title
- WFP Libya Country Brief January 2020
- This Hearty Group of Filipinos Is Staying Strong Worldwide Despite Virus Outbreaks
- President Of Mauritania: Libyan Crisis Source Of Concern To Sahel States
- Dutch Ambassador To Libya: Libyan Crisis Key Item On UN Human Rights Council Agenda
- Arab League Renews Calls For Permanent Cease-Fire In Libya
Tripoli, First preparatory meeting held
between the High National Elections Commission (HNEC), and Faculty of
Arts and Media at Tripoli University to discuss cooperation
prospects between the two sides, consolidate media and academic
institutions role at HNEC headquarters.
On its website, HNEC explained that the meeting covered role of
faculty of Arts and Media with its academic expertise and technical
resources to promote election awareness, and establish effective
partnership conducive to stability and state building.
They also probed a set of practical ideas to draw up strategic
plan designed to graduate generation of media men with accumulated
and practical expertise to deal with election issue, and short term
plan to increase student participation in any coming elections.
Source: Libya News Agency