- ticket title
- European Commission Denies Knowledge of Reports of ‘Violations’ by Libya Coast Guard Elements
- Cross-border Movement Back to Normal at Ras Jdeir Crossing
- General Assembly Advocates Labour Rights, Ending Illicit Wildlife Trade, Adopting 6 Resolutions as It Concludes Seventy-Third Session
- Libya: Two commanders allied to east-based Haftar killed in strike near Tripoli
- IAEA and Islamic Development Bank Launch Women’s Cancers Partnership Initiative
Tripoli, First preparatory meeting held
between the High National Elections Commission (HNEC), and Faculty of
Arts and Media at Tripoli University to discuss cooperation
prospects between the two sides, consolidate media and academic
institutions role at HNEC headquarters.
On its website, HNEC explained that the meeting covered role of
faculty of Arts and Media with its academic expertise and technical
resources to promote election awareness, and establish effective
partnership conducive to stability and state building.
They also probed a set of practical ideas to draw up strategic
plan designed to graduate generation of media men with accumulated
and practical expertise to deal with election issue, and short term
plan to increase student participation in any coming elections.
Source: Libya News Agency