- ticket title
- 107 Illegal Migrants Including Women and Children Have Been Rescued
- UNICEF: Millions of Children Suffer Because of Conflict in Yemen, Syria and Libya
- Sun’allah: NOC Has Big Role in Upgrading Libyan Economy
- Libya: Euros 2 million in humanitarian assistance to cover basic needs
- Kremlin: Putin and Merkel Agree on Avoiding Armed Struggle in Libyan Conflict
ESPOO, Finland, December 13, 2016/PRNewswire/ —
– HMD Global Announces Nokia 150 and Nokia 150 Dual SIM at an ERP of USD 26 Before Local Taxes and Subsidies
– With a Familiar User Interface, the New Devices Respond to Consumer Demand for Great Quality, Affordability and Ease of use
– 2.4″ Screen With Features Like Built in FM radio, MP3 player and Games, A longside Outstanding Battery Life Make Nokia 150 a Great Entertainment Phone
– Camera With LED flash Allows Users to Capture Their Special Moments and Share Them With Friends and Family Through Bluetooth
HMD Global Oy (“HMD”) has announced the launch of its Nokia 150 and Nokia 150 Dual SIM phones. The launch comes just weeks after HMD entered the market as the new home of Nokia phones. HMD, a start-up headquartered in Finland, will bring a new generation of mobile phones to consumers through an existing feature phone business and new smartphone range. With the launch of Nokia 150, HMD Global will further strengthen the Nokia feature phones portfolio comprising of best-sellers like Nokia 105, Nokia 216 and Nokia 230.
The new phones – the first Nokia feature phones to be released by HMD – combine beautiful craftsmanship with hallmark Nokia durability. Featuring hard-wearing polycarbonate shells and scratch-resistant color, the Nokia 150 phones are built to last.
With Nokia 150 and Nokia 150 Dual SIM, users have entertainment wherever they go. Both Nokia 150 and Nokia 150 Dual SIM come with built in FM radio and MP3 player. The large 2.4″ screen and familiar user interface and keypad make the affordable Nokia 150 and Nokia 150 Dual SIM extremely easy-to-use.
To ensure users can stay connected for longer, the phones have outstanding battery life, with talk time lasting up to 22 hours, and standby times of up to 31 days for the Single SIM and 25 days for the Dual SIM variant. The phones charge with a standard micro-USB charger and come with a LED torchlight.
The phones come pre-loaded with games including classic Snake Xenzia and try and buy Nitro Racing by Gameloft. The camera with LED flash allows users to capture their special moments and share them with friends and family through Bluetooth.
Nokia 150 and Nokia 150 Dual SIM come in black and white at only USD 26 before local taxes and subsidies. The phones will become available globally in select markets – rolling out first in APAC, IMEA and Europe – in Q1’17.
Device Nokia 150 and Nokia 150 Dual SIM Operating system Nokia Series 30+ Display 2,4" QVGA (240*320) Battery BL-5C ,1020 mAh Talk time: up to 22 hours Standby time: up to 31 days for Single SIM, Talk time & Standby time and up to 25 days for Dual SIM Camera VGA with LED flash 900/1800 MHz, micro USB, 3.5mm AV connector, Connectivity Bluetooth 3.0 with SLAM Memory MicroSD card support up to 32GB 118.0x50.2x13.5mm Dimensions 81.0g (including battery)
About HMD Global
Headquartered in Espoo, Finland, HMD Global Oy is the new home of Nokia phones and tablets. HMD designs and markets a range of smartphones and feature phones targeted at a range of consumers and price points. With a commitment to innovation and quality, HMD is the proud exclusive licensee of the Nokia brand for mobile phones and tablets. For further information, see http://www.hmd.global.
1 Using the FM radio requires a compatible headset that may be sold separately. 2 Gameloft try and buy service available in select markets. Check local availability. Offer provided by Gameloft. 3 Saving pictures and video requires a memory card that is sold separately. 4 Battery has limited recharge cycles and battery capacity reduces over time. Eventually the battery may need to be replaced 5 Memory Card sold separately
Source: HMD Global