- ticket title
- Africare Commemorates Its 50th Anniversary With Planned Sunset Of All U.S. Operations And Assisting In Standing Up A New “PanAfricare” On The Continent
- مؤسسة “أفريكير” تحتفل بالذكرى الـ 50 لتأسيسها، وتعلن عن تصفية كل عملياتها في الولايات المتحدة، والمساعدة في تأسيس مؤسسة جديدة “بان أفريكير” في القارة الأفريقية
- JA Solar Supplies Modules for Malaysia’s First Bifacial-Plus-Trackers Project
- Former Ivory Coast International Footballer Runs for Football Federation Presidency
- Suspected Boko Haram Militants Kill 16 in Northern Cameroon
– Zhou Jianhou: Hisense Plans to Lead in Terms of NPS
QINGDAO, China, Nov. 21, 2014 / PRNewswire — “Consumer confidence in Hisense is expected to double over the next five years as the company is well positioned to keep up with world-class players in terms of Net Promoter Score (NPS),” said Jianhou Zhou, Chairman of Chinese household appliance maker Hisense Group, at the company’s 45th anniversary celebration. Zhou further elaborated that Hisense’s sales revenue is expected to exceed 100 billion yuan (approx. US$16 billion) for 2014. Instead of focusing on financial data and the company’s future, Zhou talked about the importance of integrity, the charismatic quality that quietly breaks down the psychological boundaries between human beings. A reliable relationship can only be built among people on the foundation of their honesty and uprightness.
Hisense has regarded NPS as an operational indicator with similar importance to financial data since the beginning of this year. In the eyes of Zhou, integrity and reliability are core values and part of the mission of Hisense.
The proposition for Hisense is far from modern and may even seem a little unusual; nevertheless reliability has become an important quality and will become increasingly so in an era when a transaction completes in seconds with just a few clicks. Consumers need to believe that what they have bought from Hisense is the same high-quality product with the same value for their money as what had been promised in the product information and that every commitment Hisense makes to its customers will always be fulfilled. As a result, reliability itself is the most efficient communication tool. Integrity is the cornerstone of the market economy and the most fundamental element of an outstanding company, given the role of the market mechanism. It not only opens the door to more business opportunities and the availability of capital as well as good financial results but also assures customer loyalty in addition to the overall trust and support of the greater society. All of these go hand in hand to help ensure the company’s long-term financial results.
Hisense believes it has won the trust of consumers and is well-positioned to match the world’s top companies in terms of NPS, resulting in an increase in its revenue and profit.