- ticket title
- Disease Control Centre releases Guiding Manual to track people infected with Coronavirus
- Central Committee for Municipal Elections organizes training course
- South Sudan’s Rivals Form Unity Government Aiming to End War
- Erdogan, Macron, Merkel Hold Phone Conversation On Syria, Libya
- Home of Togo Opposition Candidate Surrounded by Security Forces
Valletta-A court in the Mediterranean Island of Malta has released the hijacker of the Afriqiyah airliner which was on a flight from Sebha to Mi'tiga airport on Dec.23, 2016, and forcing it to land in Luqa Airport with 111 passengers on board. Media reports from the island said the court has decided to release the defendant after serving the maximum time in prison without trial in accordance with Maltese laws. The court said the defendant had to remain in a permanent place, and was not allowed to travel outside the island because his trial was still underway.
Source: Libya News Agency