- ticket title
- Migrant shooting highlights concern about Libyan coast guard
- Libyan coast guard picks up nearly 500 migrants in region surrounding Tripoli
- IOM Libya Update, 01 – 15 September 2019
- Two Jordanians Kidnapped In Libya Set Free
- FAO report cites 41 countries needing external assistance for food
Valletta-A court in the Mediterranean Island of Malta has released the hijacker of the Afriqiyah airliner which was on a flight from Sebha to Mi'tiga airport on Dec.23, 2016, and forcing it to land in Luqa Airport with 111 passengers on board. Media reports from the island said the court has decided to release the defendant after serving the maximum time in prison without trial in accordance with Maltese laws. The court said the defendant had to remain in a permanent place, and was not allowed to travel outside the island because his trial was still underway.
Source: Libya News Agency