- ticket title
- «دايفرسي» تعلن عن ضخ استثمارات كبيرة في أسواق الإمارات لإنتاج مطهرات «أوكسيفير» التي تقضي علي الفيروسات في ثوانٍ
- Diversey Announce Significant Investment in the UAE for Production of Oxivir Disinfectants that Neutralize Viruses in Seconds
- GardaWorld Acquires Leading Integrated Security Risk Management Firm WorldAware
- New MAXAIR Filter Time-To-Market Reduced by NIOSH Fast-Track Approval Process
- Atrium Health and United Arab Emirates Develop First in Southeast Region Surgery Fellowship Program
Our Committee carries out its work in daily interactions with the European Commission (representing the European interest), the Council of Ministers (representing the 28 Member States’ governments and national interests) and in close cooperation with national Parliaments. Regular exchanges also take place with representatives from the judiciary, law-enforcement authorities, academics and civil society.
While fully respecting the national legal order, Justice and Home Affairs policies are aimed at tackling issues of a common interest at the European level, such as: the fight against international crime and against terrorism, the protection of fundamental rights, ensuring data protection and privacy in a digital age, fighting against discrimination based on racial or ethnic origin, religion, belief, disability, age or sexual orientation.
The LIBE Committee will do its upmost to continue building a fruitful dialogue with all interested parties and especially with citizens.