- ticket title
- Italian Foreign Minister: New European Treaty on Migration Soon
- United Nations Support Mission in Libya (S/2020/41) [EN/AR]
- Trump administration plans to add Nigeria and six other nations to travel ban list: reports
- Surprise In Belarus, Kyrgyzstan About Reports On Expanded U.S. Travel Ban
- Trump Says U.S. Will Add ‘A Couple’ Of Countries To Travel-Ban List
Our Committee carries out its work in daily interactions with the European Commission (representing the European interest), the Council of Ministers (representing the 28 Member States’ governments and national interests) and in close cooperation with national Parliaments. Regular exchanges also take place with representatives from the judiciary, law-enforcement authorities, academics and civil society.
While fully respecting the national legal order, Justice and Home Affairs policies are aimed at tackling issues of a common interest at the European level, such as: the fight against international crime and against terrorism, the protection of fundamental rights, ensuring data protection and privacy in a digital age, fighting against discrimination based on racial or ethnic origin, religion, belief, disability, age or sexual orientation.
The LIBE Committee will do its upmost to continue building a fruitful dialogue with all interested parties and especially with citizens.