- ticket title
- European Commission Denies Knowledge of Reports of ‘Violations’ by Libya Coast Guard Elements
- Cross-border Movement Back to Normal at Ras Jdeir Crossing
- General Assembly Advocates Labour Rights, Ending Illicit Wildlife Trade, Adopting 6 Resolutions as It Concludes Seventy-Third Session
- Libya: Two commanders allied to east-based Haftar killed in strike near Tripoli
- IAEA and Islamic Development Bank Launch Women’s Cancers Partnership Initiative
Tripoli, The High State Council said it was fully prepared to discuss whatsoever that might lead to a broader consensus within the framework of the Political Agreement. In a statement it issued on Wednesday, a copy of which was obtained by the Libyan news agency, the Council said under the difficult conditions in which Libyans currently live, the only mechanism to resolve the bottle neck issues, and conduct the necessary amendments to broaden the consensus was through agreement between the High State Council and the House of Representatives as stipulated by Provision No (12). The deteriorating living conditions should drive all to shoulder their responsibilities, and to do more to end the division and tackle the Political Agreement, the Council said in its statement.
Source: Libya News Agency