- ticket title
- Eastern Libya forces say 16 Turkish soldiers killed in fighting
- WFP requires urgent funds in Libya as humanitarian needs rise [EN/AR]
- UNSMIL Grateful For ‘Sincerity And Enthusiasm’ Of Libyan 5+5 Committee
- Libya’s Consulate In Milano Tells Community To Be Cautious
- Bugdanov: Russian Foreign Policy Based On Constant Support For Libya’s Independence
Tripoli, The High State Council said it was fully prepared to discuss whatsoever that might lead to a broader consensus within the framework of the Political Agreement. In a statement it issued on Wednesday, a copy of which was obtained by the Libyan news agency, the Council said under the difficult conditions in which Libyans currently live, the only mechanism to resolve the bottle neck issues, and conduct the necessary amendments to broaden the consensus was through agreement between the High State Council and the House of Representatives as stipulated by Provision No (12). The deteriorating living conditions should drive all to shoulder their responsibilities, and to do more to end the division and tackle the Political Agreement, the Council said in its statement.
Source: Libya News Agency