- ticket title
- Lavarov: UN Alone Capable Of Guaranteeing Integrity Of Libya
- Celebrations Making Anniversary Of Feb
- Head Of Presidency Council Announces Launch Of The 2020 Humanitarian Response Plan For Libya
- British National Security Adviser Discuss With Egyptian Foreign Minister Developments In Libya
- US Secretary Of State: We Hope Political Negotiation In Libya Start By End Of This Month
Tripoli, High State Council new members who were added as replacement to the members who did not join the High State Council ( HSC) were sworn-in Wednesday. They were sworn -in before the President of the HSC, Abdurrahman Al Sawihli and his two deputies. They are ten members in all representing areas such as, tarhuna, Ghiryan, Jadu, Benghazi, Ejdebya, Murzuq, Zelitin and Wahat, Tripoli Central.
Source: Libya News Agency