- ticket title
- Putin to take part in Berlin conference on Libya on January 19
- Libya strongman Haftar in Greece for talks ahead of Berlin peace conference
- Six months following the enforced disappearance of Siham Sergewa, UNSMIL calls for her immediate release
- Libya: Tens of thousands of children at risk amidst violence and chaos of unrelenting conflict
- UNHCR Update Libya (17 January 2020)
Tripoli-President of High State Council, KHaled AL Mishri met Monday with President of Presidency Council, Fayez Al Sarraj. According to the media office of HSC the meeting addressed economic reform, security arrangements and ways to activate them. AL Mishri also asked the state for a stronger and clear stance regarding the incident of insulting the Libyan flag in Beirut.
Source: Libya News Agency