- ticket title
- GNA Interior Ministry Undersecretary Meets Displaced Committee in Morzug
- Libyan People Celebrate Anniversary of Martyrdom of Omar Mukhtar
- UNHCR Calls for Greater Solidarity With Stranded Refugees in Libya
- Algeria Demands Adherence to UN Resolutions Banning Arms to Libya
- Dr Emari Zaed meets with US Charge D’affairs
Tripoli, The High State Council has convened its 13th session in the capital Tripoli on Wednesday. According to the Council's Information Office , the meeting dealt with the results of the visits by official delegations to Algeria and Egypt and the visit by the UN Special Envoy to Libya in light of the political developments. The meeting also dealt with the acute crises in the country including the electricity problem and how could it be tackled in collaboration with the Presidency Council and the competent bodies. The High State Council decided to take part in the consultative political dialogue sessions taking place in Ghadamis through its official delegation to get out of the political impasse, by reactivating the Political Agreement and addressing the bottle neck in accordance with provisions of the agreement.
Source: Libya News Agency