- ticket title
- Libya: Imported camels evacuated from capital after port comes under fire
- UNHCR Update Libya (21 February 2020)
- UN launches new project to address link between terrorism, arms and crime
- Escalating Burkina Faso violence brings wider Sahel displacement emergency into focus
- Missile attacks fuel UN’s fear for migrants fleeing Libya
The Council issued a statement in which it offered condolences to the families of the victims. It deplored such acts of terror and said the victims are always the innocent people. The High State Council called for a ceasefire and cooperation to ensure that peace prevails, and people are protected against assassinations and explosions. It urged the prosecution office to launch an investigation into the attack, and pursue the perpetrators.
Source: Libya News Agency