- ticket title
- Libya: Humanitarian Dashboard (Jan – July 2019)
- Libyan Coast Guard picks up nearly 500 migrants in region surrounding Tripoli
- How Pompeo Took Charge of US Response to Attack on Saudi Oil Fields
- Security Council Committee on Libya Meets with Libyan Investment Authority
- Migrant shooting highlights concern about Libyan coast guard
The Council issued a statement in which it offered condolences to the families of the victims. It deplored such acts of terror and said the victims are always the innocent people. The High State Council called for a ceasefire and cooperation to ensure that peace prevails, and people are protected against assassinations and explosions. It urged the prosecution office to launch an investigation into the attack, and pursue the perpetrators.
Source: Libya News Agency