- ticket title
- United Nations Staff Union President Urges States to Enhance Peacekeeper Security, as Targeted Attacks Kill 423 Blue Helmets, Civilian Personnel in Last Decade
- Secretary-General Appoints Antonia De Meo of United States as Director of United Nations Interregional Crime and Justice Research Institute
- Covid-19: Libya releases prisoners to contain virus spread
- If Coronavirus Hits Libyan Detention Centers It Would be a ‘Massacre’
- Iran Defends Virus Response as Syria Reports First Death
Tripoli, A meeting was held at the Supreme Court in Tripoli bringing together the GNA Interior Minister, the Chief of Investigation at the Attorney General Office as well as a number of heads of departments of the Ministries of Interior and Justice. The meeting which was devoted to issues of common concern to the ministries of Interior and Justice, as well as ways of overcoming obstacles facing the two ministries.
Source: Libya News Agency