- ticket title
- غاب إنك تسرع التحول الرقمي بسحابة مايكروسوفت
- PPG PITT-CHAR® NX: الجيل القادم من طلاءات الأنظمة الإيبوكسية المرنة للحماية من الحريق
- OptDyn™ and aSAY Group, an EOH Company, Announce Strategic Partnership to Drive MENA Region Production and Adoption of the Subutai™ Blockchain Router
- 124th Canton Fair Records US$29.8 billion In Turnover, Hosts More than 70,000 New Buyers
- First Committee Approves 27 Texts, Including 2 Proposing New Groups to Develop Rules for States on Responsible Cyberspace Conduct
A Hezbollah Party delegation, headed by “Loyalty to the Resistance” Parliamentary Bloc Member, MP Hussein Jeshi, visited the Melkite Greek Catholic Church in Tyre on Saturday, where they were welcomed by Tyre’s Greek Catholics Archbishop, Michael Abras, and a number of prominent dignitaries.
During the visit, MP Jeshi indicated that the deteriorated economic situation in Lebanon was due to the regional wars and the influx of Syrians.
“Lebanon is suffering from enormous economic, social, and financial problems that are all mainly due to the influx of Syrian refugees and regional wars,” Jeshi noted.
In the same context, the lawmaker reminded various political counterparts of the dire need for a swift formation of the new government in order to address the pressing socio-economic situation.
Finally, he appealed to officials in the Lebanese Republic to rise above their personal interests and narrow calculations for the sake of the country.
Source: National News Agency