- ticket title
- IOM Libya Update, 01 – 15 November 2019
- President of Mauritania: Fighting Terrorism in Africa Requires Solution to Libyan Crisis
- Stolen Libyan Artefacts Seized in Sidi Buzaid, Tunisia
- UN Development Programme in Libya Says Sebha Airport up and Running After Years of Closure
- Competence Document of Guiding Committee of Libyan Authorities Capacity Building Signed
NNA – Hezbollah sternly deprecated, in a statement on Monday, the new crime perpetrated by ISIS in Libya, killing tens of innocent Ethiopian civilians.
“This crime is continuity to the series of disfiguring Islam and the Muslims, and a dauntless attempt to create religious and sectarian wars in favor of the malicious schemes concocted by many intelligence services in a number of Arab and western states,” the statement read.
“ISIS criminal thoughts constitute a serious stalking danger,” it indicated.
“The scenes aired by ISIS must drive all powers in the world to eradicate this terrorist organization,” it concluded.