- ticket title
- Libya: Landmines Left After Armed Group Withdraws [EN/AR]
- Ethiopian Diaspora Champions Digital Apps in Fight Against COVID
- How COVID Is Affecting Elections in Africa
- Libya vows to expose perpetrators to justice over Bangladeshi killing
- Press Conference by Security Council President on Work Programme for June, July
A ceasefire in Syria took effect on Friday morning after President Bashar Al Assad’s regime and the main rebel force agreed to down arms for the Muslim holiday of Eid Al Adha. However, there were early signs it will be difficult to hold and the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights has reported heavy fighting around a Syrian military base Friday.