- ticket title
- Libya: Humanitarian Dashboard (Jan – July 2019)
- Libyan Coast Guard picks up nearly 500 migrants in region surrounding Tripoli
- How Pompeo Took Charge of US Response to Attack on Saudi Oil Fields
- Security Council Committee on Libya Meets with Libyan Investment Authority
- Migrant shooting highlights concern about Libyan coast guard
Tripoli, - The health ministry in the national accord government 'NAG' , had called upon the Libyan doctors working abroad , to communicate with the international cooperation bureau , for coordination to participate in providing health services to the wounded of war. The ministry pleaded to willing doctors to work in any hospital , to contact the number of the international cooperation department director 'Khalid A'atiya' (00218915040404) , noting that the health ministry is obliged with all payments and financial commitments.
Source: Libyan News Agency