- ticket title
- HDR Global Trading announces new holding structure, 100x Group
- «دايفرسي» تعلن عن ضخ استثمارات كبيرة في أسواق الإمارات لإنتاج مطهرات «أوكسيفير» التي تقضي علي الفيروسات في ثوانٍ
- Diversey Announce Significant Investment in the UAE for Production of Oxivir Disinfectants that Neutralize Viruses in Seconds
- GardaWorld Acquires Leading Integrated Security Risk Management Firm WorldAware
- New MAXAIR Filter Time-To-Market Reduced by NIOSH Fast-Track Approval Process
The delegation, which included the director of Information and communication of the Presidency Council of the Government of National Accord Jalal Othman, made a tour of the LANA departments, including the international and domestic news desks, the translation department, TV media monitoring, photography and the Internet, during which they were briefed on the work of the agency and the agency's relationship with Arab and international media institutions. The delegation also had a firsthand account of the agency's contact with the state institutions and public sectors as well as the coverage of events by local correspondents across the country. The visit was part of a training plan supervised by the Presidency Council Information and Communication Department for members of staff working for information bureaus of the government ministries.
Source: Libya News Agency