- ticket title
- Libya: COVID-19 Flash Update No. 2 (6 April 2020)
- UN Calls For Cease-Fire In Libya On Anniversary Of Armed Conflict
- Trump Pushes Unproven COVID Treatment
- Displacement Tracking Matrix (DTM) Libya IDP and Returnee Report: Mobility Tracking Round 29 | January – February 2020
- Libya – IDP and Returnee Key Findings Report 29 (Jan-Feb 2020)
Tripoli, The Head of the UN Support Mission in Libya Martin Kobler has reiterated UN support for the Presidential Council and the National Accord Government in Libya which assumed its work in Tripoli. In a press conference with the Deputy President of the Presidential Council here on Sunday, Kobler called on the House of Representatives to convene to endorse the NAG, saying this would enhance peace and stability throughout the country. The Head of UNSMIL said he was delighted with the arrival of ambassadors in Tripoli and the visits by European foreign ministers to the country in a show of support for the National Accord Government.
Source: Libyan News Agency