- ticket title
- Libyan Economic Forum in Rabat: We Seek to Encourage Companies to Return to Libya to Complete Their Projects
- NOC Calls for End to Clashes in Southern Tripoli and to Save its Facilities
- EU: Berlin Conference an Opportunity for Ending Political and Military Struggle in Libya
- Belgian UN Representative: Arms Embargo in Libya is Violated by UN Members
- Concluding Session, Third Committee Sends 17 Drafts to General Assembly as Delegates Joust over Language on Sexual, Reproductive Health, Rights
Istanbul, The Head of the Presidential Council of the Government of National Accord Fayez Al Saraj met in Istanbul the President of Niger Mamadou Esoufo. Issues of common concern to the two neighbors were discussed during the meeting, especially control of the common border and exchange of information. The two sides discussed illegal migration and the need for its roots to be tackled through development. The President of Niger expressed Niger's support for the Government of National Accord to restore stability to Libya and the neighboring countries.
Source: Libyan News Agency