- ticket title
- Egyptian FM, UN envoy discuss ways to resolve Libyan crisis
- UNHCR Resettlement Update #86 – Libya-Niger Situation
- Acting Education Minister Cancels Measures Suspending Teachers Salaries
- Libyan Audit Office Selected Member of Arabosai
- Mi’tig: Council Gave Authorization to Municipalities to Resolve Rubbish Problems
Tripoli, The Head of the Presidential Council of the Government of National Accord Fayez Al Saraj met the Head of Municipality of Tauergha Abdul Rahman Al Shakshak. Al Saraj said at the meeting, held at the Council's headquarters in Tripoli, support for the effort undertaken by the joint committee for dialogue between Misrata and Tauergha and the results of its efforts so far. He promised that he would soon visit the camps of the displaced people from Tauergha to get a firsthand account of their conditions.
Source: Libyan News Agency