- ticket title
- Eastern Libya forces say 16 Turkish soldiers killed in fighting
- WFP requires urgent funds in Libya as humanitarian needs rise [EN/AR]
- UNSMIL Grateful For ‘Sincerity And Enthusiasm’ Of Libyan 5+5 Committee
- Libya’s Consulate In Milano Tells Community To Be Cautious
- Bugdanov: Russian Foreign Policy Based On Constant Support For Libya’s Independence
Cairo, The Head of the Presidency Council of the Government of National Accord Fayez Al Saraj has expressed his appreciation of the role played by the Secretary General of the Arab League, as part of the ongoing effort to end the Libyan crisis. A statement issued by the Arab League Press Office on Thursday said Al Saraj briefed Abu Al Ghaith on the efforts mounted by all parties to bring an end to the crisis. On his part, the Arab League Secretary General Spokesman Mahmoud Afifi said Abu Al Ghaith has stressed, at a meeting with the Head of the Presidency Council, the importance of exercising self-restraint, to save the country the scourge of military escalation, calling for unity of all Libyans to get the country out of its crisis.
Source: Libya News Agency