- ticket title
- Eastern Libya forces say 16 Turkish soldiers killed in fighting
- WFP requires urgent funds in Libya as humanitarian needs rise [EN/AR]
- UNSMIL Grateful For ‘Sincerity And Enthusiasm’ Of Libyan 5+5 Committee
- Libya’s Consulate In Milano Tells Community To Be Cautious
- Bugdanov: Russian Foreign Policy Based On Constant Support For Libya’s Independence
Tripoli, Head of National Audit Bureau, Khaled Chakchek, has met with head and members of the National Number System Follow up Committee, to review their work and discuss mechanisms for the follow up of the disbursement of salaries through the National Number System. They also discussed the problematic files, and agreed to extend the work of the committee up to the end of the year and setup up an office to carry out the tasks of the committee and forward the files that needed addressing. Chakchek accentuated the need to speed up the necessary arrangements for integrating the private sector such as companies and commercial activities and others within the National Number system during the following phase of enforcement of Law No 8/2014 on national Number.
Source: Libya News Agency