- ticket title
- The Bermuda Stock Exchange and Parent Company Miami International Holdings, Inc. Announce $1.94 Billion Debt Listing for NCL Corporation Ltd.
- إطلاق موديلي سيارات من جي أيه سي معا! الشركة ستأتي بموديل السيارة الرياضية المدينية جي أس 5 والعربة المتعددة الاستخدامات جي أن 6 لسوق البحرين يوم 18 أغسطس
- شركة تشاينا إنيرجي في جنوب أفريقيا تنظم فعالية يوم مفتوح حول مشروع طاقة الرياح
- Powerful and Proven: Community Health Workers Can Build Health and Equity During Pandemic & Beyond
- جامعة محمد بن زايد للذكاء الاصطناعي تفتح أبواب التقديم
Mustafa at a press conference he held at the Ministry headquarters in Tripoli, explained the health situation after the cases reported for migrating birds from Europe in Libya and the neighboring Tunisia and Egypt. He pointed out that a joint rooms at the national level was set up at a meeting held at the ministry recently for representatives of different departments, to monitor lakes and water reserves and any reported hotspots in neighboring countries Tunisia and Egypt, and also monitoring migrating birds in Libya. As a result of the monitor activity, one case of bird flu was reported in March 2014 smuggled in from Egypt was dealt with, he said. Another case also for a bird smuggled in from Egypt was also dealt with and contained.
Source: Libya News Agency