- ticket title
- Libyan east-based general orders forces to capture capital from UN backed government
- South Africa: State-owned utility Eskom aims to stabilise grid by end-March after blackouts Pres Ramaphosa
- Ethiopia to Get $3 Billion Loan From World Bank
- Collared Elephant Killed as Botswana Prepares to Issue 272 Hunting Licenses
- Algeria’s Electoral Commission Proclaims Former PM Tebboune Winner of Presidential Election
Tripoli, 16.03.2016(Lana) Head of National Salvation Government, Khalifa al-Ghawial met Tuesday with directors of commercial banks to discuss Libyan economy priorities. The meeting attended by second deputy head of government and financial advisor to the head of government focused on opening of documentary credits, providing liquidity, putting proposals to ease difficulties as well as discussing speeding up measures to open transfers, top up of visa cards to alleviate the burden on the public. Directors of commercial banks explained proposed mechanisms related to the circular released by Central Bank of Libya on activating documentary credits to provide important goods such as food stuff and medicine through the economic committee assigned by the National Salvation Government and Central Bank of Libya. The meeting also discussed security protection and asking relevant authorities to follow up the issue of protecting banks.
Source: Libya News Agency