- ticket title
- Malta’s Foreign Minister: Features of solving the Libyan crisis looming, and we support the efforts of the UN mission in Libya
- Developing five City Profiles for conflict-affected cities in Iraq, Libya, Yemen and Syria
- Egypt, Italy FMs discuss bilateral ties, regional issues
- UNHCR Update Libya (6 December 2019) [EN/AR]
- Secretary-General Appoints Nada al-Nashif of Jordan Deputy High Commissioner for Human Rights
Tripoli, 16.03.2016(Lana) Head of National Salvation Government, Khalifa al-Ghawial met Tuesday with directors of commercial banks to discuss Libyan economy priorities. The meeting attended by second deputy head of government and financial advisor to the head of government focused on opening of documentary credits, providing liquidity, putting proposals to ease difficulties as well as discussing speeding up measures to open transfers, top up of visa cards to alleviate the burden on the public. Directors of commercial banks explained proposed mechanisms related to the circular released by Central Bank of Libya on activating documentary credits to provide important goods such as food stuff and medicine through the economic committee assigned by the National Salvation Government and Central Bank of Libya. The meeting also discussed security protection and asking relevant authorities to follow up the issue of protecting banks.
Source: Libya News Agency