- ticket title
- أوبو تطلق حملة اكتشف اللامحدودبالشراكة مع ثلاثة مواهب إماراتية بارزة
- تكريم شركة Gulf Business Machines كواحدة من أفضل شركات التوظيف في البحرين عن عام 2020
- LONGi unveils RE100 roadmap to achieve 100% green energy use by 2028
- THRIVE II: This Is What It Takes releases trailer August 8th in 15 languages for sequel to one of the top watched documentaries of all time
- First liquid biopsy to receive FDA Approval for comprehensive tumor profiling across all solid cancers, Guardant Health’s Guardant360® CDx, gains credibility among oncologists in Asia, Middle East and Africa.
Head of Gas and Fuel Crisis: Crisis Contained in Record Time.Wednsday , 01-02-2017 – 16:06:00
Tripoli, 1 February 2017(Lana) The Head of the Gas and Fuel Crisis Committee Milad Al Hajrasi has announced that the concerned authorities have identified the gas distribution stores which sell gas canisters on the black market which led to huge rise in its prices last week. The problem of the gas and fuel shortage was brought to an end thanks to the security patrols which was instructed to follow the gas canisters carrying trucks from the main depot at Al Hani up to the distribution centres to ensure that they would be smoothly sold to customers, Al Hajrasi said. The gas distribution centres which are caught in violation of the rules will be prosecuted, he added, indicating that thankfully the problem was contained in a record time. =Lana=