- ticket title
- Libya: Humanitarian Dashboard (Jan – July 2019)
- Libyan Coast Guard picks up nearly 500 migrants in region surrounding Tripoli
- How Pompeo Took Charge of US Response to Attack on Saudi Oil Fields
- Security Council Committee on Libya Meets with Libyan Investment Authority
- Migrant shooting highlights concern about Libyan coast guard
Tripoli, Head of Fuel and Gas Crisis Committee, Milad Al hajrasy has announced that the next 48 hours are to witness improvement in fuel crisis due to efforts made to contain the crisis. He pointed out that 5 million liters of fuel are to be supplied daily to over 100 petrol stations in Tripoli and 1.5 million of diesel fuel. Communications Department quoted Al hajrasy as stressing that all fuel stations are working on two shifts after receiving power generatrators, and coordination underway to assign some stations to work over the hour in several parts of Tripoli. He attributed cruel shortages to offering fuel to power generations after closing Zawia gas line. he also said gas crisis is to ease by distributing 28,000 gas cylinders daily.
Source: Libya News Agency