- ticket title
- As Libya talks resume in Geneva, UN negotiator seeks to overcome sticking points
- UN-Backed Government in Libya Suspends Talks After Attack
- Europe’s New Libya Mission Draws Criticism
- National Disease Prevention Centre Announces Evacuation Of Libyan Patients From China
- Snapshots from the field: Libya – 18 February 2020
Tripoli, Head of Fuel and Gas Crisis Committee, Milad Al hajrasy has announced that the next 48 hours are to witness improvement in fuel crisis due to efforts made to contain the crisis. He pointed out that 5 million liters of fuel are to be supplied daily to over 100 petrol stations in Tripoli and 1.5 million of diesel fuel. Communications Department quoted Al hajrasy as stressing that all fuel stations are working on two shifts after receiving power generatrators, and coordination underway to assign some stations to work over the hour in several parts of Tripoli. He attributed cruel shortages to offering fuel to power generations after closing Zawia gas line. he also said gas crisis is to ease by distributing 28,000 gas cylinders daily.
Source: Libya News Agency