- ticket title
- Libya: Imported camels evacuated from capital after port comes under fire
- UNHCR Update Libya (21 February 2020)
- UN launches new project to address link between terrorism, arms and crime
- Escalating Burkina Faso violence brings wider Sahel displacement emergency into focus
- Missile attacks fuel UN’s fear for migrants fleeing Libya
Tripoli, Head of Control Body and Governor of
Central Bank of Libya met in the presence of deputy head and
directors of commercial banks, some directors of the Central bank.
The meeting reviewed and discussed several important issues
especially those touches the citizens such as cash crisis at banks
and rate of exchange and development f balance of payment,
Head of the control body explained several issues including his role
for internal control at central bank and what penalty used in case of
shortcoming or negligence and state financial deficit and ways to
find solutions to alleviate the hardship of the people.
Governor of the central bank welcomed the meeting conducive to common
He stressed that he works in earnest to alleviate the suffering. He
said the real problem is Libya dependent on only one source of
revenues which is Libya.
We know losses from halting oil exports which is 160 million dollars,
political divisions expressing readiness to cooperate with the
Source: Libya News Agency