- ticket title
- CNN: Wagner Mercenaries Dig Trenches, A Signal Not To Leave Libya
- The Russian President’s Envoy Discusses With A Member Of The Libyan Parliament The Situation In Libya
- New Iranian Ambassador To Libya Expresses His Country’s Readiness To Restore Relations To Normal And To Intensify Visits
- Siala Discusses With The South Korean Ambassador To Libya Return Of Korean Companies To Resume Their Infrastructure And Reconstruction Projects
- Namroush And Al-Haddad Discuss With Idriss Debi Securing And Protecting Libyan-Chadian Borders.
Tripoli-The Head of Airport Authorities Mohamed Beitu Almal yesterday discussed with Spanish Ambassador to Libya Javier Larache ways of upgrading cooperation between the Authority and Spanish companies in executing construction an infrastructure projects. The meeting was attended by the head of projects and the Spanish attaché in Tripoli.
Source: Libya News Agency