- ticket title
- Participants In Union Meeting Agree On 3 Loafs For 1 Dinar Formula
- Siala Discusses With German Ambassador Contribution Of German Companies To Building & Reconstruction Projects
- UN Recognizes ‘Tangible Progress’ on Solving Libya Crisis
- HNEC Holds Its Second Regular Meeting And Discusses The Requirements Of Anticipated Electoral Process
- Germany Embassy In Libya: Coming Weeks In Libya Will Be Critical, And Everyone Should Support Election Option
Tripoli-The High Council of State has welcomed the consultative meeting which the House of Representatives held in the Moroccan city of Tangier and particularly the agreement to hold a session in Ghadmis. In a statement on Saturday the HCS outlined its declared vision that the first step to end division was the re-convening of the House of Representatives. The Council called on members to work hard to re-activate a unified parliament, so that it can fulfil its mandate and positively deal with the outcomes of the political and military dialogues, and the joint work to address crises and stir the country towards stability.
Source: Libya News Agency