- ticket title
- Tanzanian President Criticized for Refusing to Close Places of Worship
- Media Watchdog: Algeria Arrests Independent Journalist
- UNHCR Update Libya (27 March 2020)
- Worshippers in Ethiopia Defy Ban on Large Gatherings Despite Coronavirus
- Malawi Orders Political Opposition to Halt Coronavirus Education Campaigns
Tripoli, -Hatef Libya (Phone) and International Communications announced discount in international phone calls for Libyan pilgrimage in the holy land. The two companies said in a statement -a copy of which was obtained by Lana- the rate per minute would be reduced from 0.600 LD to 0.328 LD. The rate from landline to mobile to be reduced from 0.700 to .401 LD. It said the rate would be applied from 07-22.09.2016, to facilitate communications between the pilgrims and their families.
Source: Libyan News Agency