- ticket title
- Microsoft announces 2020 Partner of the Year Awards winners and finalists
- مايكروسوفت تعلن عن الفائزين والمرشحين النهائيين لجوائز شريك العام لمايكروسوفت 2020
- GardaWorld Acquires Leading Integrated Security Risk Management Firm WorldAware
- RevBits announces issuance of two U.S. patents covering next generation email security for MS Outlook users
- شركة ريفبيتس تعلن إصدار براءتي اختراع أميركيتين تشملان أمن الجيل القادم للبريد الألكتروني لمستخدمي أم أس أوتلوك
STUTTGART, Germany, November 3, 2016/PRNewswire/ —
Auctions in December 2016 and January 2017: 61 exclusive handbags for sale
In the hometown of Porsche and Mercedes Benz, 61 Hermes handbags and 11 Hermes belts are about to hit the market. Known worldwide as the most expensive and sought-after handbags with waiting lists ensuring that they are among the most exclusive accessories in the world, these pieces came from a single Hermes-enthusiast’s private collection.
This private collection includes sporty cross-body bags in various colors, exclusive custom pieces and of course the well-known Kelly and Birkin bags. These models, made famous by actresses Grace Kelly and Jane Birkin, cost up to 140,000 EUR in their most expensive variations. Auction House Eppli has set their starting prices from 4,500 EUR to just under 12,000 EUR. Thanks to series such as “Sex and the City”, Hermes handbags are virtually universally recognized as exclusive status symbols.
Some of the handbags up for sale are part of limited-edition series and all of the handbags and belts are in excellent condition – making them perfect investment pieces. A special catalog will be released in early November for the auctions, available for preorder under: http://bit.ly/2ejTamL
The auctions will take place on December 10, 2016 and January 14, 2017 at Auction House Eppli in Stuttgart with both auctions beginning at 3PM CET. The collection will be on display in Eppli’s Konigsbau location for auction preview starting on November 21 and January 4 with all items also available online for viewing: http://www.goo.gl/XKdil2
Image Download: https://we.tl/1QwRoXSP7M
(c) Auktionshaus Eppli
Source: Auktionshaus Eppli