- ticket title
- IOM Libya Update, 01 – 15 November 2019
- President of Mauritania: Fighting Terrorism in Africa Requires Solution to Libyan Crisis
- Stolen Libyan Artefacts Seized in Sidi Buzaid, Tunisia
- UN Development Programme in Libya Says Sebha Airport up and Running After Years of Closure
- Competence Document of Guiding Committee of Libyan Authorities Capacity Building Signed
NNA – Economy and Trade Minister, Alain Hakim, welcomed on Tuesday morning the new Vice-President of the World Bank for the Middle East and North Africa, Hafez Ghanem, with discussions reportedly featuring high on methods of developing relations with the Bank to support Lebanon.
They also discussed the pending projects funded by the World Bank in Lebanon and which amounts to half billion Dollars.
The pair also tackled the repercussions of the crisis of the Displaced Syrians to Lebanon, especially on the Lebanese economy.
Hakim stressed on the importance of the election of a new president to restore trust in the Lebanese economy.