- ticket title
- Malta’s Foreign Minister: Features of solving the Libyan crisis looming, and we support the efforts of the UN mission in Libya
- Developing five City Profiles for conflict-affected cities in Iraq, Libya, Yemen and Syria
- Egypt, Italy FMs discuss bilateral ties, regional issues
- UNHCR Update Libya (6 December 2019) [EN/AR]
- Secretary-General Appoints Nada al-Nashif of Jordan Deputy High Commissioner for Human Rights
NNA – Minister of Industry, Hussein Hajj Hassan, addressed in a speech on Saturday the USA, Israel and Takfirists, telling them that they are losers while “we are the victors.” Similarly, he launched an attack against Saudi Arabia, dubbing the Kingdom a “state of Arab hostility” which has robbed the children of Yemen, Iraq, Syria and Libya from the joy of Eid el Fitr.
The Minister spoke during an event in Baalbek.
“You cannot continue to rob the joy of the Eid, because your Takfirist Zionist American project, oh countries of Arab hostility and America and Israel, will fail and be defeated,” he declared, while asserting that Hezbollah and resistant countries would prevail.