- ticket title
- Italian Foreign Minister: New European Treaty on Migration Soon
- United Nations Support Mission in Libya (S/2020/41) [EN/AR]
- Trump administration plans to add Nigeria and six other nations to travel ban list: reports
- Surprise In Belarus, Kyrgyzstan About Reports On Expanded U.S. Travel Ban
- Trump Says U.S. Will Add ‘A Couple’ Of Countries To Travel-Ban List
Gulf states back Qatar in row with Egypt over Libya
Thu 19 Feb 2015 at 11:44
NNA – Gulf Arab states voiced support for Qatar Thursday in its row with Egypt, which accused Doha of supporting “terrorism” during discussions about Cairo’s air strikes on jihadist targets in Libya.
Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) secretary general Abdullatif al-Zayani “rejects accusations by Egypt’s permanent envoy at the Arab League that Qatar supports terrorism,” a statement said.
Qatar has recalled its ambassador to Egypt over the spat.–AFP