- ticket title
- Minister Of Finnace Discusses With Custom And Tax Officials Enhnacing Work Processes
- Human Resources Dept At Ministry Of Education Opens Training Hall For Staff
- 84 Rescued Off Libyan Coast
- Anticipated Russian-Jordanian Talks On Repercussions Of Libyan Crisis
- Salama: We Are Committed To Transforming Truce Into Lasting Ceasefire
Elements of a Libyan militia last week attacked the military site of the joint Sudanese-Libyan forces in Kufra, near the border, and ordered the troops to vacate the base.
The Sudanese government announced the attack on the Kufra base on Sunday. The officials also acknowledged the worsening of the security situation in Libya, and said that 140 Sudanese have been evacuated.
The spokesman of the Committee for Sudanese Stranded in Libya, El Tayb Ishag, confirmed the evacuation. “The 140 people who left on Saturday, belonged to the families of Sudanese diplomats.”
Ishag reported to Radio Dabanga from Tripoli that Libyan militiamen attacked a group of Sudanese in the area of El Ijeilat on Sunday. “Five of them group were serious injured.”
He reiterated that the Sudanese government “has not provided any protection to its nationals stranded in Libya, while the situation is worsening every day”.
Source : Radio Dabanga