- ticket title
- Libya: Humanitarian Dashboard (Jan – July 2019)
- Libyan Coast Guard picks up nearly 500 migrants in region surrounding Tripoli
- How Pompeo Took Charge of US Response to Attack on Saudi Oil Fields
- Security Council Committee on Libya Meets with Libyan Investment Authority
- Migrant shooting highlights concern about Libyan coast guard
Governor of Central Bank of Libya Meets Minister of Finance
in Malta and Governor of Tunisian Central Bank.
Sunday , 01– 04– 2018 – 14:44:00
Algiers, 1 April 2018(Lana) The Governor of the Central Bank of
Libya Al Sdiq Al Kabir met lastly in Algiers the Finance Minister of
Malta Edward Seslone and the Governor of the Tunisian Central Bank
Marwan Al Abbasi.
The meeting was part of regional coordination and cooperation
with the European Union in the area of combating money-laundering and
funding of terrorism.