- ticket title
- Helping MENA Transition Out of Fragility
- German Foreign Ministry Discloses Details Of Ceasefire Agreement In Libya
- Algerian President Seeks To Rally Support For Summit On Libya
- UN-brokered Libya talks show ‘seriousness reach draft ceasefire deal
- Libyan Embassy In Oman Urges Libyan Nationals To Be Cautious To Spread Of Coronavirus
Governor of Central Bank of Libya Meets Minister of Finance
in Malta and Governor of Tunisian Central Bank.
Sunday , 01– 04– 2018 – 14:44:00
Algiers, 1 April 2018(Lana) The Governor of the Central Bank of
Libya Al Sdiq Al Kabir met lastly in Algiers the Finance Minister of
Malta Edward Seslone and the Governor of the Tunisian Central Bank
Marwan Al Abbasi.
The meeting was part of regional coordination and cooperation
with the European Union in the area of combating money-laundering and
funding of terrorism.