- ticket title
- Lavarov: UN Alone Capable Of Guaranteeing Integrity Of Libya
- Celebrations Making Anniversary Of Feb
- Head Of Presidency Council Announces Launch Of The 2020 Humanitarian Response Plan For Libya
- British National Security Adviser Discuss With Egyptian Foreign Minister Developments In Libya
- US Secretary Of State: We Hope Political Negotiation In Libya Start By End Of This Month
Tripoli, The Governor of the Central Bank of Libya Al Sidiq Al Kabir met on Tuesday the Italian Ambassador Giuseppe Peroni. The meeting, which was attended by the economic attache at the embassy, dealt with joint cooperation in the economic area , and means of upgrading them to boost the Libyan economy. The meeting is the first between the governor and the Italian Ambassador, and it comes after re-opening of the Italian embassy in Tripoli.
Source: Libya News Agency