- ticket title
- Libya: Humanitarian Dashboard (Jan – July 2019)
- Libyan Coast Guard picks up nearly 500 migrants in region surrounding Tripoli
- How Pompeo Took Charge of US Response to Attack on Saudi Oil Fields
- Security Council Committee on Libya Meets with Libyan Investment Authority
- Migrant shooting highlights concern about Libyan coast guard
Tripoli, The Governor of the Central Bank of Libya Al Sidiq Al Kabir met on Tuesday the Italian Ambassador Giuseppe Peroni. The meeting, which was attended by the economic attache at the embassy, dealt with joint cooperation in the economic area , and means of upgrading them to boost the Libyan economy. The meeting is the first between the governor and the Italian Ambassador, and it comes after re-opening of the Italian embassy in Tripoli.
Source: Libya News Agency