- ticket title
- Disease Control Centre releases Guiding Manual to track people infected with Coronavirus
- Central Committee for Municipal Elections organizes training course
- South Sudan’s Rivals Form Unity Government Aiming to End War
- Erdogan, Macron, Merkel Hold Phone Conversation On Syria, Libya
- Home of Togo Opposition Candidate Surrounded by Security Forces
Tripoli-Governor of Central Bank of Libya Al sadiq Al kabier met head of EU Mission to Libya. The meeting covered the draft EU Commission decree including Libya in the list of countries failing to take measures against money laundering and financing of terrorism. The governor offered extensive explanations of the efforts made by the Libyan state to comply with the international standards for combating money laundering and financing of terrorism.
Source: Libya News Agency