- ticket title
- IOM Libya Update, 01 – 15 September 2019
- Two Jordanians Kidnapped In Libya Set Free
- FAO report cites 41 countries needing external assistance for food
- IOM Deplores Death of Migrant, Killed Thursday upon Disembarkation in Tripoli
- German Capital Hosts Preliminary Meeting on Situation in Libya
Tripoli-Governor of Central Bank of Libya Al sadiq Al kabier met head of EU Mission to Libya. The meeting covered the draft EU Commission decree including Libya in the list of countries failing to take measures against money laundering and financing of terrorism. The governor offered extensive explanations of the efforts made by the Libyan state to comply with the international standards for combating money laundering and financing of terrorism.
Source: Libya News Agency