- ticket title
- Tanzanian President Criticized for Refusing to Close Places of Worship
- Media Watchdog: Algeria Arrests Independent Journalist
- UNHCR Update Libya (27 March 2020)
- Worshippers in Ethiopia Defy Ban on Large Gatherings Despite Coronavirus
- Malawi Orders Political Opposition to Halt Coronavirus Education Campaigns
Tripoli The GNA Minister of Local Government Badad Gonsou met on Sunday the Chairman of the Board of the National Oil Company Mustafa Sun'allah. The meeting was attended by member of the NOC board and Chairman of the fuel Crisis Committee in the South. The meeting which was held at the NOC headquarters, was devoted to discussing ways of providing un-interrupted fuel supplies for the whole southern areas in cooperation with the relevant bodies.
Source: Libya News Agency