- ticket title
- German Government: We Expect Sustainable Ceasefire In Libya
- Italian Foreign Minister: EU Approves Mission To Prevent Weapons Entering Libya
- Algerian Foreign Minister Arrives In Tripoli
- As Libya talks resume in Geneva, UN negotiator seeks to overcome sticking points
- UN-Backed Government in Libya Suspends Talks After Attack
Tripoli-The Interior Ministry Undersecretary for Migration Affairs Mohamed Al Shabani has met the Attache in Charge of Migration at the Swiss Embassy in Tripoli. Cooperation between Libya and Switzerland in combating illegal migration through Libya's southern borders were discussed at the meeting. The meeting also focused on supporting detention centres for illegal migrants in Libya.
Source: Libya News Agency