- ticket title
- Libyan east-based army denies blocking UN planes
- UNHCR Update Libya (14 February 2020)
- UN Security Council adopts resolution calling for lasting ceasefire in Libya
- UNICEF “saddened” by injury of 3 children in Libya blast
- Security Council Endorses Conclusions of Berlin Conference on Libya, Adopting Resolution 2510 (2020) by 14 Votes in Favour, 1 Abstention
Tripoli, The Presidential Council of the Government of National Accord has appointed Ahmed Al Sadeq Al Jhani as Libya's Representative at the International Criminal Court. A statement issued by the council said, 'the Council has assigned Al Jhani to follow up on issues related to the state before ICC, granting him all authorities to represent the interests of the Libyan state.' Al jhani succeeds Mohamed Al Alagi, who was appointed by the provisional government appointed by the House of Representatives.
Source: Libyan News Agency