- ticket title
- Libya: Humanitarian Dashboard (Jan – July 2019)
- Libyan Coast Guard picks up nearly 500 migrants in region surrounding Tripoli
- How Pompeo Took Charge of US Response to Attack on Saudi Oil Fields
- Security Council Committee on Libya Meets with Libyan Investment Authority
- Migrant shooting highlights concern about Libyan coast guard
Tripoli, The Presidential Council of the Government of National Accord has appointed Ahmed Al Sadeq Al Jhani as Libya's Representative at the International Criminal Court. A statement issued by the council said, 'the Council has assigned Al Jhani to follow up on issues related to the state before ICC, granting him all authorities to represent the interests of the Libyan state.' Al jhani succeeds Mohamed Al Alagi, who was appointed by the provisional government appointed by the House of Representatives.
Source: Libyan News Agency