- ticket title
- Tanzanian President Criticized for Refusing to Close Places of Worship
- Media Watchdog: Algeria Arrests Independent Journalist
- UNHCR Update Libya (27 March 2020)
- Worshippers in Ethiopia Defy Ban on Large Gatherings Despite Coronavirus
- Malawi Orders Political Opposition to Halt Coronavirus Education Campaigns
Tripoli-the GNA Interior Ministry has issued instructions to security directorates in border regions with Tunisia to run security patrols along the border to ensure security and uphold the sovereignty of the state. Under the instructions the security directorates of Baten Al Gabal, Nalut, Al Jmail and Regdaleen will run patrols along the country’s western border in coordination with the border and oil installations guards.
Source: Libya News Agency