- ticket title
- Daily Press Briefing by the Office of the Spokesperson for the Secretary-General
- IOM DTM Monthly Regional Report – Middle East & North Africa: January 2020
- IOM DTM Monthly Regional Report – Middle East & North Africa: February 2020
- EU launches Operation IRINI to enforce Libya arms embargo
- United Nations Staff Union President Urges States to Enhance Peacekeeper Security, as Targeted Attacks Kill 423 Blue Helmets, Civilian Personnel in Last Decade
Tripoli-the GNA Interior Ministry has issued instructions to security directorates in border regions with Tunisia to run security patrols along the border to ensure security and uphold the sovereignty of the state. Under the instructions the security directorates of Baten Al Gabal, Nalut, Al Jmail and Regdaleen will run patrols along the country's western border in coordination with the border and oil installations guards.
Source: Libya News Agency