- ticket title
- Pope Backs UN Chief’s Call for Global Cease-Fire to Focus on Coronavirus
- Iran Defends Virus Response as Syria Reports First Death
- CoronaVirus Combat Committee Issues Stricter Measures After Detection Of Two New Cases
- Libyan Consulate In Tunis Advises Libyan Nationals To Remain In Their Homes
- EU Renews Support For Berlin Conference’s Outcomes And For Immediate Halt Of Fighting In Libya
Tripoli-the GNA Interior Ministry has issued instructions to security directorates in border regions with Tunisia to run security patrols along the border to ensure security and uphold the sovereignty of the state. Under the instructions the security directorates of Baten Al Gabal, Nalut, Al Jmail and Regdaleen will run patrols along the country's western border in coordination with the border and oil installations guards.
Source: Libya News Agency