- ticket title
- Gharyan Is Ready To Exchange Detainees With People Of Eastern Region
- Meetings Between Libyan And Egyptian Foreign Ministries Continue To Resolve Outstanding Issues Between Libya And Egypt
- Promoting Women’s Participation In Electoral Process
- U.S. AMBASSADOR TO LIBYA REAFFIRMS U.S. SUPPORT FOR DECEMBER ELECTIONS
- USA Stresses Need For Libyan People And International Community To Use All Available Tools To Prevent Any Attempts To Disrupt Political Transition In Libya
Tripoli-An extended meeting was held at the Finance Ministry headquarters here, which brought together Member of the Presidency Council and Acting Minister of Education Ammari Zayed and the Minister of Finance Faraj Bumtari. The meeting was also attended by the Undersecretaries of Finance and Education Ministries and senior officials. The Finance Ministry said on its SMS page the meeting focused on difficulties facing the sector whereby some measures have been discussed to address those difficulties. Zayed praised prompt response by the Finance Ministry in helping addressing the Education sector difficulties.
Source: Libya News Agency