- ticket title
- Panel of Experts Recommends Intercepting and Searching of Vessels Carrying Arms to Libya
- Presidency Council Discusses Financial Arrangements for 2020
- Mellita Oil & Gas Company: Al Fil Fields Reopens and Normal Production Levels Restored
- Flights Resumed From Mi’tiga Inter
- Libya: Humanitarian Dashboard (January – October 2019)
Airport. Tripoli-GNA Minister of Transport Milad Ma'atoug has made an inspection tour of the Mi'tiga Inter. Airport to get a firsthand account of the refurbishment work being conducted at the airport terminal. The Minister discussed with Airport Authority officials follow up measures taken in accordance with the timetable agreed for completing the work and re-opening of the airport.
Source: Libya News Agency