- ticket title
- Tanzanian President Criticized for Refusing to Close Places of Worship
- Media Watchdog: Algeria Arrests Independent Journalist
- UNHCR Update Libya (27 March 2020)
- Worshippers in Ethiopia Defy Ban on Large Gatherings Despite Coronavirus
- Malawi Orders Political Opposition to Halt Coronavirus Education Campaigns
Tripoli, The GNA Minister of Transport Milad Ma’toug on Wednesday met the Canadian Ambassador to Libya Hillary Adams and the delegation accompanying her. Activating exchange program between the two countries in the area of transport including training pilots and engineers and building capacity in cooperation with Canadian companies were discussed at the meeting. The meeting was attended by the Ministry’s Undersecretary for Aviation and Air Transport Affairs, the Head of Airports Authority, the CEO of the Libyan Airlines, and the Director General of the Afriqiyah Airlines.
Source: Libya News Agency