- ticket title
- Update: Libyas warring sides pull out of Geneva peace talks
- Libyan premier denounces Haftar as war criminal at UN
- UN launches new project to address link between terrorism arms and crime
- ERDOGAN SAYS TWO TURKISH SOLDIERS WERE KILLED IN LIBYA
- Erdogan Confirms First Turkish Soldier Deaths in Libya
Tripoli-GNA Minister of Transport Milad Ma'toug on Monday met the Deputy Head of the UN Support Mission in Libya Stephanie Williams to discuss measures taken by the UN Mission and the international community to re-open the Mi'tiga Inter. Airport, secure it and prevent attacks against its facilities. The meeting, held at the Ministry's headquarters here, also dealt with assistance for the Libyan Civil Aviation to end the European embargo on Libyan planes and training workers in the transport sector.
Source: Libya News Agency