- ticket title
- More than 100 illegal immigrants deported from Libya
- Libya’s UN-backed government condemns deadly airstrike in Tripoli
- Salame and Deputy Meet Delegation From Misrata Including Members of House of Representatives and High Council of State
- Presidency Council Blames UN Mission for Death of Children in Arial Shelling in Al Fernaj
- GNA Foreign Ministry of Social Affairs Condemns Massacre of Children in Al Fernaj
Tripoli-GNA Minister of Transport Milad Ma'toug on Monday met the Deputy Head of the UN Support Mission in Libya Stephanie Williams to discuss measures taken by the UN Mission and the international community to re-open the Mi'tiga Inter. Airport, secure it and prevent attacks against its facilities. The meeting, held at the Ministry's headquarters here, also dealt with assistance for the Libyan Civil Aviation to end the European embargo on Libyan planes and training workers in the transport sector.
Source: Libya News Agency