- ticket title
- Libya: Imported camels evacuated from capital after port comes under fire
- UNHCR Update Libya (21 February 2020)
- UN launches new project to address link between terrorism, arms and crime
- Escalating Burkina Faso violence brings wider Sahel displacement emergency into focus
- Missile attacks fuel UN’s fear for migrants fleeing Libya
Tripoli-GNA Minister of Social Affairs Fadi Mansour Al Shafi met at the Ministry's headquarters yesterday Berangere Boell Yousfi the UN Population Fund Representative 'UNPF'. The meeting was attended by the Ministry's Undersecretary Mohsen Abu Sneina and experts from both sides. According to a report on the Ministry's website, the meeting focused on establishing partnership between the two sides in respect of training programs and also in areas such as psychological and social support and crisis management especially displacement crises. The UNPF Representative suggested that the plan includes programs and initiatives which could provide a basis for cooperation between the two sides.
Source: Libya News Agency