- ticket title
- More than 100 illegal immigrants deported from Libya
- Libya’s UN-backed government condemns deadly airstrike in Tripoli
- Salame and Deputy Meet Delegation From Misrata Including Members of House of Representatives and High Council of State
- Presidency Council Blames UN Mission for Death of Children in Arial Shelling in Al Fernaj
- GNA Foreign Ministry of Social Affairs Condemns Massacre of Children in Al Fernaj
Tripoli-GNA Minister of Social Affairs Fadi Mansour Al Shafi met at the Ministry's headquarters yesterday Berangere Boell Yousfi the UN Population Fund Representative 'UNPF'. The meeting was attended by the Ministry's Undersecretary Mohsen Abu Sneina and experts from both sides. According to a report on the Ministry's website, the meeting focused on establishing partnership between the two sides in respect of training programs and also in areas such as psychological and social support and crisis management especially displacement crises. The UNPF Representative suggested that the plan includes programs and initiatives which could provide a basis for cooperation between the two sides.
Source: Libya News Agency