- ticket title
- Libya: Tripoli Clashes Situational Report No.16 (As of 23 April 2019)
- Libya: Thousands seek shelter in health clinics from Tripoli fighting, UN warns
- Briefing: What’s behind talk of a ‘migratory crisis’ in Spain
- Security Council Adopts Resolution Calling upon Belligerents Worldwide to Adopt Concrete Commitments on Ending Sexual Violence in Conflict
- Jheinawi: Ongoing War Has Dire Consequences on Tripoli and the Region
Tripoli-The Minister of the Local Government Milad Al Taher had a meeting yesterday with THE special Representative of the United Nations Emergency Children Fund UNICEF. According to the Ministry’s Communications Office, the meeting focused on activating the framework agreement signed by the Ministry and UNICEF back in January 2017, and promotion of the ‘Towards social integration role for children and youth in Libya’ program, as well as supporting civil society organisations to create children friendly programs in the municipalities.
Source: Libya News Agency