- ticket title
- EU leaders must fix “broken system” that leaves people adrift at sea
- Without International Support in Libya, Spoilers Will Sabotage Political Process, Disrupt Fragile Economic Reforms, Special Representative Tells Security Council
- LIBYA: DEATH TOLL IN MILITIA CLASHES IN CAPITAL TRIPOLI RISES TO 10
- A Coup in Progress? Venezuelan Foreign Minister Decries U.S. & Brazil-Backed Effort to Oust Maduro
- Shoukry visits Hariri: We agreed to intensify our bilateral cooperation
Tripoli-The Minister of the Local Government Milad Al Taher had a meeting yesterday with THE special Representative of the United Nations Emergency Children Fund UNICEF. According to the Ministry’s Communications Office, the meeting focused on activating the framework agreement signed by the Ministry and UNICEF back in January 2017, and promotion of the ‘Towards social integration role for children and youth in Libya’ program, as well as supporting civil society organisations to create children friendly programs in the municipalities.
Source: Libya News Agency